Agra photo tours Highlights
Explore one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal accompanied by a professional photography guide.
Learn helpful tips from your photography guide.
Experience the Taj Mahal from various angles guided by expert.
Get your photo guide to take some high quality pictures of you.
Discover India’s Mughal era architecture on a tour of Agra’s finest monuments.
Take memorable photos of one of the world’s most famous icons, the beautiful Taj Mahal, in the company of your professional local guide and photographer who will share their great knowledge and experience of photography with you.
Explore the world famous symbol of love, Taj Mahal and some other beautiful monuments of Agra with you camera accomapnied by a professional photographer who will help you take amazing photographs as well take some great shots of you as well. All the formalities of the tour like entry tickets, camera fees, toll fee are included, so you will not be hassled in any way. Bottled water and lunch from a good quality restaurant are also included in the price.
Drop off can be in Agra, New Delhi or some other place on the way.
Pickup is provided from New Delhi or Agra or some place in between depending upon requirements of guests. The guests can relax or rest in the car during the drive over Yamuna Express highway. This photo tour covers most of major sightseeing attractions of Agra including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Udl-Daulah tomb.
1) Early morning pickup from New Delhi and drive towards Agra.
2) For sunrise photography, we can go across Yamuna river to take some pictures as the sun comes up.
3) Visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb in any order requested by guests.
4) Lunch and some rest in between.
5) Drop back in New Delhi, Agra or some other place in between according to preferences.
Optional Add Ons:
1) Photography of Taj Mahal under full moon can be arranged on certain days on request.
2) Photo walk of centuries old Agra bazaar.
3) Fatehpur Sikri can be covered.
4) Sightseeing guide.
Transportation in private air-conditioned car. Meeting point can be in New Delhi or Agra.
All mentioned sightseeing
Pick-up and drop-off from Delhi or Agra(including airport transfers)
Monument entrance fees
Bottled water and lunch in high quality restaurant.
Professional photographer guide throughout
Miscellanous expenses like Fuel charges, driver allowance, parking fees and other taxes
Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Tour can be customized to suit different requirements.
#tajmahal #agra #sightseeing #phototour #photowalk #photography
from India Food Tour http://agrafoodtour.com/